12 Months of Radioplays by Queer, Albertan Writers
In 2020, Cardiac Theatre in partnership with What It Is Productions will present The Alberta Queer Calendar Project: a full-year, January to December endeavour that will support the creation of 13 radioplays by queer Albertan writers – one for each month of the year.
Plays will be free to access from anywhere.
The Writers & Their Plays
- Makram Ayache: The Hooves Belonged to the Deer
- Elena Eli Belyea: Let Me Keep Opening This Moment
- Brett Dahl: Pretty Ugly
- Émanuel Dubbeldam: À vendre
- Dale Lee Kwong: Ai Yah! Open the Door
- Natalie Meisner: Legislating Love: The Everett Klippert Story
- Hayley Moorhouse: Suspension
- Jay Northcott: These Four Walls
- Jamie Price: My Boyfriend’s Girlfriend
- Arielle Rombough: Real Job
- Liam Salmon: Subscribe or Like
- Tyler J Sloane: Mx.
- Calla Wright: Home Again
Stay tuned for the radio event of 2020.
Questions? Musings? Things that need to be brought to our attention? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Alberta Queer Calendar Project Sponsors
The Alberta Queer Calendar Project is Supported By
Theatre Engaging Communities Grant